Senior Portrait Info & Guidelines
Due Date & Specs
- Submit by March 1 to prevent our using your school photo.
- Submit vertical picture (portrait orientation) approximately 300dpi with a dimension such as 4" x 6" or 2" x 3".
- Supply an individual image only. We will not edit your photo so we will reject images with another person in the photo.
- Wear appropriate attire. Refer to school dress code.
- Name your jpg or tiff file: lastname_firstname
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver on disk to room P17.
- Warning: If you send by cell phone select original image size for the best resolution.
- Pictures with weapons of any kind will be rejected by the staff and advisor. This has been established by the administration of Santa Ynez Valley Union High School.
- Pictures with provocative attire will be rejected by the staff and advisor. If necessary, the administration of Santa Ynez Valley Union High School may be consulted.
- Pictures depicting hand symbols may be rejected due to hand symbols sometimes adopting new meanings. The yearbook is a historical document viewed throughout decades and we don't want to misrepresent anyone in it.
Seniors, please email your senior portrait to the yearbook email: email@example.com. We will respond saying we received it. If you do not submit a senior portrait, we will use your school ID picture. Also, please submit a short appropriate quote on Instagram@syhsyearbookteam on direct message. The due date for both submissions is March 1.