Guidance » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Current Students
  • Students who are currently attending Santa Ynez Valley Union High can stop by the guidance office and see Mrs. Tomasini to complete a transcript request. 

Former Students
  • Student no longer attending Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District wishing to request an official transcripts can mail in the form below along with a $2.00 fee. 
    • Checks can be made out to SYVUHS, we also accept cash or money orders. At this time we are unable to accept credit card payments.
  • Former students can also drop off the completed form in the guidance office. 
*Please note: We cannot accept requests from a second party without the written consent of the student.This includes parents of current or former students 18 years or older.
Education Verification
For all organizations wishing to pursue an education verification for a past student of SYHS please fax your request along with signed release from past student to 805.686.3577 Please allow up to 2 business days. Requests made without a signed release from student will not be processed. Electronic signature is accepted. Please send with attention to Alexa Tomasini.

Diploma Replacement

This office does not keep copies of diplomas; as a diploma is an unofficial document used to commemorate graduation. The only document kept is your transcript, which is the only official documentation of your graduation status and course history. A transcript is what is typically provided to a potential employer and Colleges/Universities. If you do indeed need a diploma replacement due to a not having your original diploma please contact the registrar, Alexa Tomasini, at 805.688.6487 x3208 or e-mail at for more information.