Enrollment and Pirate Check-In
Returning Students- Annual Pirate Check- In
New Students- One Time Enrollment
For students who are NEW to the Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District Click Here
Enrollment Process Overview
1. Complete the steps on the Aeries Online Enrollment Site.
- Parent/Guardians will have the opportunity to enroll multiple students, if you have multiple students who are new to the district.
2. Bring the following documents to the Registrar to complete the enrollment process.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of transcript/withdrawal grades. (Incoming freshman, please proved a copy of your 8th grade report card).
- Proof of Residency.
- For accepted forms see the Documents tab on the right.
- If you do not have a utility bill in your name- a Landlord Affidavit will need to be completed and signed by the homeowner. The homeowner will need to provide a recent utility bill. This form can be found under the Documents tab on the right.
3. Make an appointment with your student's counselor. To do this please contact the Registrar, Alexa Tomasini. 805-688-6487 x3208 email@example.com
*Important: Registration is not complete until the required registration documents are brought to the guidance office.