2022-2023 (*Feeder School Incoming Freshman*) Enrollment
For incoming Freshman from local feeder schools: Click Here
*If your incoming Freshman attends one of our feeder schools (Santa Ynez Elementary, Santa Ynez Charter, Solvang School, Jonata School, Los Olivos School, or Christian Academy) the only supplemental document you must provide is proof of residence (for accepted forms see the Documents tab on the right).
*If you have a child already attending SYHS (a current 9th-12th grader), please log on using the same email address we have on file of and select "add a new student." If you need a new password, please click the "forgot password" and wait for notification your password has been reset.
Incoming Freshman Parent Meeting Information
English - April 12, 2023 - 6:00pm in the Little Theater
Spanish - April 13, 2023 - 6:00pm in the Library
Students New to District 9th-12th- Enrollment
For students who are NEW and coming from non-feeder schools (listed above) or who are *RETURNING to the Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District Click Here
Enrollment Process Overview
1. Complete the steps on the Aeries Online Enrollment Site.
- Parent/Guardians will have the opportunity to enroll multiple students, if you have multiple students who are new to the district.
2. Bring the following documents to the Registrar to complete the enrollment process.
- Copy of one of the following; Birth Certificate, Birth Record, Passport, etc.
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of transcript/withdrawal grades. (Incoming freshman, please provide a copy of your 8th grade report card).
- TWO Proofs of Residency.
- For accepted forms see the Documents tab on the right.
- If you do not have a utility bill in your name- a Landlord Affidavit will need to be completed and signed by the homeowner. The homeowner will need to provide a recent utility bill. This form can be found under the Documents tab on the right.
3. Make an appointment with your student's counselor. To do this please contact the Registrar, Alejandra Rosales. 805-688-6487 x3208 [email protected]
*Important: Registration is not complete until the required registration documents are brought to the guidance office.
*If your child had previously attended SYHS, withdrew, but is now returning, please log on using the same email address we have on file when your child first registered. If you need a new password, please click the "forgot password" and wait for notification your password has been reset.