This is a scholarship program open to SYHS seniors ONLY! All seniors received the password to access the scholarship packet in their Senior English class (02/13 -02/15). If you were absent, have questions, or lost the password please see Mrs. Tomasini in the Guidance Office. Deadline to submit applications is Friday March 22, 2019.
- Lompoc Antique Auto Club Memorial Scholarship
- Abbot and Fenner Scholarship Program
- Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program
- We The Students Essay Contest
Districts Make the Difference Scholarship
- Deadline: September 30
- Amount: (3) 500.00, 1,000.00, and 2,000.00
- Application and more information: http://districtsmakethedifference.org/video-contest
- For questions you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
- Deadline: November 6, 2018
- Amount: 1,000.00 and a trip to Washington D.C.
- Application can be found at: www.spirit.prudential.com
- 2019 Most Valuable Student (Elks National Foundation)
- Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Amount: Ranges from 1,000.00 - 12,500.00
- Application can be found at: www.elks.org/scholars/scholarships/mvs.cfm
- 2018 Sixt Scholars