We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
1) Both Student/Athlete and Parent/Guardian need to be present
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- (example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID)
2) For all sports the parent’s insurance is primary. Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District does not provide insurance for athletes participating in football, and you are required by law to provide a minimum of $1,500 medical and hospital insurance to participate. If you do not have personal insurance, you must purchase the school’s SISC football insurance to participate. To purchase supplemental tackle football insurance, please bring your enrollment form and payment to the business office 8am-3pm M-F. The enrollment form can be found online at
- PRINT OUTPhysical Exam Form& Preparticipation History Form (cut and paste into your browser or click on link on for athletic registration website https://www.familyid.com/santa-ynez-high-school to access).
- After you print, bring the Physical form with you to your physician or plan to use our May 3rd Athletic Physical Day from 2-4pm in the Sports Med classroom at SYHS for completion and upload it or you’re your athlete turn completed forms to the Athletic office or Sports Med Classroom during regular school hours. Completed forms must be turned in BEFOREparticipation in any athletic practices or contests.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Failure to complete both will result in a hold of eligibility, and student-athletes will not be able to practice or participate in any way until all items have been completed.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION AT ANY TIME
Help line for families who need help with the website 833.800.5583 extension 1
M-F 5am -6pm Pacific ,Saturday 7am-3pm, Sunday 9am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org after hours request for follow up support