USC Summer Program
- Camp Psych - Campers will get hands-on experiences that introduce them to research in psychology during this fun, challenging, and engaging introduction to the field.
- Campaigns and Elections Academy - This program is designed for highly-motivated students who have a strong interest in American campaigns and elections. Participants learn about the origins and evolution of democracy in America and gain hands-on experiences related to modern political campaigns.
- Writing Camp - Students gain an in-depth introduction to all four genres of creative writing: fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and writing for stage and screen.
- 3D Object Modeling and Printing Camp - Students will study 3D object modeling and printing starting with the basics of a 3D printer. After learning the fundamentals, they will practice designing objects.
- Coding for Robotics & Electronics Camp - Students will gain hands-on experiences in coding, wiring, hardware, and building robots through the open source software known as Arduino. Throughout this camp, campers will learn basic electrical engineering, the physics behind electricity, and how to think like a scientist.
- Civil War Institute Summer Conference - The High School Student Scholarship component of Gettysburg College's annual Civil War Institute summer conference provides high school students an opportunity to explore the history of the Civil War era on the site of the war's most decisive battle.
Tucked in the heart of Western Massachusetts' Pioneer Valley, Hampshire College offers a variety of summer programs that reflect Hampshire's academic philosophy by linking critical engagement to experience-based education. With learner-centered discussions in the classroom, and a variety of local trips and activities led by current Hampshire students and staff, our two-week summer programs promise to provide students with an academically stimulating and community-based experience that will last long after the summer.From jewelry design and metal fabrication to learning about the science of food and interior design for a better world, Hampshire offers precollege programs that students will not find anywhere else. More detailed information on each program offering, tuition and fees, and financial assistance can be found on our precollege summer programs page
.I also encourage you to read more about the successes of this past summer's programs by checking out this story
Good news from Duke Summer Session! We are happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for our life-changing summer programs at Duke University. Whichever program you choose, over the course of the summer, you will find that Duke Summer Session is committed not only to building lifelong memories and friendships from around the world, but to laying the foundation for a future of collegiate success. It is for this reason that students regularly report that our programs strengthened their college application and paved the way for academic excellence at top universities. Follow the links below to apply to one of our summer programs:
- Summer College Application – A four-week, credit-bearing program for US students currently in 10th or 11th grade and international students currently in 10th – 12th grade in which they take undergraduate-level courses.
- Summer Academy Application – A three-week program for students currently in 9th – 12th grade in which they take a certificate course.
- Intensive STEM Academy Application – A one-week, STEM-based program for students currently in 9th – 12th grade that consists of a variety of laboratory tours, faculty lectures, and workshops.