Sober Grad Nite
MEETINGS AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
Grad Nite Meeting Dates 2020
- 7:00 PM on Wednesday, March 18 in room C4
- 7:00 PM on Wednesday, April 29 in room C4
- 7:00 PM on Wednesday, May 13 in room C4
- 6:00 PM on Tuesday, June 2 in the Old Gym
Other Important Grad Nite Dates
- Trailer arrives by Friday, May 22.
- Saturday, May 23: Unload trailer and begin decorating. Need lots of help!
- Sunday and Monday (holiday), May 24 & 25: Continue decorating.
- Saturday and Sunday, May 30 & 31: Build ship and continue decorating.
- Week of June 2: Put up fencing and complete other final preparations.
- Friday, June 5: Graduation and event!
- Saturday, June 6: Clean up. Need lots of help!
GRAD NITE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OVERVIEW
- Most Committees will also be having their own meetings. To get on their email list, please contact the committee chair directly.
- Encourage underclassman parents to volunteer the night of the event.
Senior parents are welcome to volunteer the night of the event, but, we also need to have junior and underclassman parents – or anyone over 21 years old to help out. Many of the senior parents have family in town and also many seniors do not want their parents there! Please encourage friends to help out. It is also valuable for underclassman parents to see what it is!
- The construction group needs a lot of strong and capable people helping out on May 23-25 and 30-31 to unload trailer, set up walls, electric, etc. Then the week of graduation, June 2, to set up the ship, slide out front and fencing. Finally, on Saturday, June 6, we need lots help taking everything down and put back into the trailer.
- Letters were sent out to parents and the community to ask for monetary donation and prize donations. Please let us know if you know of a new business! For prizes, we need a prize for every person at the event for the spin-the-wheel ranging up to $100. We also need the big ticket raffle items for the end of the night!
- To get on the Grad Nite 2020 email list, please email Jacque@impulse.net
Here is a 4 minute video of the event from Grad Nite 2012 that will give you an idea of the event:
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS