Enrollment and Pirate Check-In
New Students- One Time Enrollment
For students who are new to the Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District Click Here
Enrollment Process Overview
1. Complete the steps on the Aeries Online Enrollment Site.
- Parent/Guardians will have the opportunity to enroll multiple students, if you have multiple students who are new to the district.
2. Bring the following documents to the Registrar to complete the enrollment process.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of transcript/withdrawal grades. (Incoming freshman, please proved a copy of your 8th grade report card).
- Proof of Residency.
- For accepted forms see the Documents tab on the right.
- If you do not have a utility bill in your name- a Landlord Affidavit will need to be completed and signed by the homeowner. The homeowner will need to provide a recent utility bill. This form can be found under the Documents tab on the right.
3. Make an appointment with your student's counselor. To do this please contact the Registrar, Alexa Restad. 805-688-6487 x3208 email@example.com
*Important: Registration is not complete until the required registration documents are brought to the guidance office.
Returning Students- Annual Pirate Check- In
*If you do not already have an Aeries Parent Portal Account please Click Here
Pirate Check- In Overview
For returning students complete Pirate Check-In Click Here
Prior to the start of each school year, parents and guardians are required to complete the registration process for their children. Families with multiple children enrolled at SYHS must complete the check in process for each child individually.
1. Complete the steps on the Aeries Portal site. Aeries Portal site refers to our online check-in process as the Data Confirmation Process.
- When you first log in you will be prompted to complete the Data Confirmation process (Pirate Check-In).
- To complete the Check-in process for multiple students, go to Change student in the upper-right of the Portal screen.
- Once completed if you wish to make additional changes, parent/guardians will go to the Student Info > Date Confirmation.
2. Visit the Documents tab on the right for specific Pirate Check-In information.