2013/2014 SCHOOL YEAR
Congratulations to the CLASS OF 2013
Welcome to the CLASS OF 2017!
06/03/13 - Important Information
- Summer School Begins June 6, 2013 and runs through July 11, 2013. School days are only Monday through Thursday. THERE IS NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAYS. There is also no school on the 4th of July.
- Information about the upcoming school year (forms, campus maps, emergency data cards, etc.) will be mailed out to your home on July 10th.
- Freshman Orientation is August 9th 2013 - Please note there is a separate orientation for both parents and students.
- Juniors and Seniors may pick up their schedules July 24th on campus in front of the Business Office. Freshman and Sophomore schedules WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE so please make sure you come on your scheduled day.
- Freshman and Sophomores may pick up their schedules July 25th on campus in front of the Business Office. Juniors and Seniors who missed their scheduled day may pick up their schedules on this day if necessary.
- Students who miss both days may pick up their schedules in the Guidance Office (M-TH until 4:00 pm).
- Counselors are not in the office during the summer so they will not be returning phone calls or emails until their return in late July. Please refrain from calling or emailing to schedule an appointment with your counselor until July 23rd as they begin taking appointments July 30th. The best way to schedule an appointment is by emailing email@example.com or calling 688-6487 x 3202.
- The last day for elective course changes is August 5, 2013 - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The last day for academic level changes is September 20, 2013.